John Zachman, a prominent businessman from nearby St. Michael owned the land were the present Albertville Main Avenue NE is located all the way to the County Road 19. His youngest brother Albert was the only member of the family to receive a college education and was hired as bookkeeper. As payment for his employment he was awarded the land where Albertville is currently located.  Incorporation of the township was held on June 17, 1902 and in 1909, a petition to change the town’s name to Albertville was received and approved by the council meeting.

GrandPaws Place
2069 County Road 37 NE
Buffalo, Minnesota 55313
(763) 295-4018
4.94 50 reviews
Write a review